Saturday, July 26, 2008

Spazz, Not A Panic Attack!

We arrived at Palm Truck Repair in La Vergne, TN just after 8 am.

We located the three trucks and four trailers we are taking to Tunica. While I did the inspection job, Joe got the truck with no transmission hooked up to our trailer in readiness of the final trip out.

Things went alright, some little glitches but nothing big. Okay, I had to walk around the truck and trailer about three times before I remembered to check ALL the lights.

We were on our way out and on a surface road when I totally spazzed out!!!

Where the heck did Joe go???? I am directionally challenged, pretty bad. When I didn't see Joe I flipped out. Which way do I go now????

Yes, it was frightening for a few moments until I remembered we are taking trailers. I will not see a lightbar this time to follow. So "Get a Grip" and "Get with it".

It took me 50 miles to settle down but I'm okay now.

See girls, you just thought I was tough and had it all together.

Posted with LifeCast

No comments: