Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One Delay After Another

When we arrived at the pick up sight in Louisville this morning four trucks were ready. Forecast is rain for this morning so I got on the inspections. Got them done and went in to have them signed. Turns out that one of the trucks wasn't really ready after all.

Another truck was brought out and I got that one done. One of the mechanics had left a tool on the back of this truck so I took the greasy thing in with me to get my papers signed.

Rain began pouring down before I left the office. At the door, my "Chariot" was waiting for me. Joe had driven to the door so I wouldn't get all wet. I am such a lucky woman to have a thoughtful husband.

Now we sit to wait out the rain before we finally get our work done. Joe got me all hooked up while I messed with the paperwork. Time to get him hooked up.

While we waited the rain out it seemed a good time to call our daughter who has a birthday today. Left a singing (badly) birthday message for her to get later. We sing "Happy Birthday" to all of our kids on their special days.

Posted with LifeCast

No comments: