Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Crackpot Theory On Global W…

Having countless hours "with myself" as I drive the interstate ideas percolate, and notions simmer until a half baked thought bursts through like steam emitting from a boiling water bubble.

My thought today was "Dinosaur Methane (farts) opened a hole in the ozone and let the meteorite find it's way into our atmosphere".

I heard, again, how cattle methane is being blamed because of the feedlots. Everybody has gone past a feedlot and found it very aromatic.

Now stick with me here. If you have never been around horses you, at least, may have seen them on Americas Funniest Videos. Even heard the escaping gas as they trotted or kicked.

I do know there are diagrams of the height difference of humans, elephants, and dinosaurs.

For just a moment, think about every creature on this earth now that passes gas because of "our digestive systems".

Now imagine a family group of dinosaurs eating leaves and grasses. I have read where fossilized "scat" has been found. So we know they had bowel movements, and we can surmise gas.

Over thousands of years, hundreds and hundreds of thousand dinosaurs ate and eliminated all over our world. Therefore, the methane emissions from these animals caused the ozone layer to be disturbed enough to let a meteorite through and destroy all of the dinosaurs.




Posted with LifeCast

No comments: