Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fixed my iPhone

After getting freaked out about this phone not working, I went to the Apple site and took a look at the Troubleshooting tips for the iPhone.

Did the things they recommend and still no luck. Can't hear the keyboard clicks, nor the phone ringing.

What's this? As I look my phone over - all over - I see a switch at the very top on the left side just above the volume toggles. There is a little red dot showing. That's new. Hmmm. Wonder what that is for. Looked at my old iPhone and saw a similar switch but it is inset where this new phones switch sticks out. Oh, I remember now. That is the switch for the silent ringer option.

Well, duh.

I moved the new switch to cover the red dot. Success. I now hear my ringer and the key clicks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Mom. Only you...you are so funny!! I love you!!!