Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Best Laid Plans...

Alarm set for 4:30 am. Get up, shower, dress, get all the little stuff not loaded yet. Be out the door come 6:00 am.

About every two hours during the night I hacked myself awake and breathless. Joe was so concerned come 2:20 am he told me we were going to the doctor. Get real, this is just a cold. The doctor is going to tell me what I already know. Lots of fluids, aspirin, and rest. I can do the first two - rest will come later.

Joe feels so bad for giving me his cold. I'm taking advantage of his concern. I tell him his kisses are unwelcome right now.

Didn't get up until 6 am. We didn't get all loaded and on the road till 8:00 am.

Fuel stop coming up. Need to get more water, some coffee, and something to eat. More later.

Geolocate this post

Posted with LifeCast

No comments: