Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Part of My Inspection Process & The "Demented Ride"



This is not me, nor is it my video, but it is one of the things I have to do when I do the inspection of the trucks for Drive Away. All trucks on the highway are SUPPOSED to have been inspected in this manner. It used to take me a long time to do these, now it comes second nature. When we get a set that only Joe will drive I will do a video of what I do with these trucks and what our hook up consists of.



One post I submitted was about getting sick on a road. That post was in "Mrs. Cranky Pants" and I referred to feeling sick and wanted off the demented ride. The video above is of that particular section of highway - in the daytime. I had to drive this at night, in the dark, with nothing to use as a marker except the on coming traffic and Joe's tail lights. Just watching this video makes me sick.

As you may be able to tell, I'm home for a couple days before we leave, yet again. Cramming all kinds of pictures into this blog as I can while I have access to a computer.

No comments: