Friday, August 1, 2008

Glitch In Lifecast

I had something prepared for yesterday but it didn't go. I'm trying to see if this has worked itself out.

Having this phone and the Lifecast application has come in handy for me.

Glitch? Operator Head Space. The glitch is me.

I finally checked my connection settings and found I needed to "Test Connection" again.

Ahhh, the delights of technology in the hands of tech challenged users.

Yesterday we got our trucks delivered in Albany, GA. Off the Interstate on State Roads we went through a few little towns on our way. Open porches surrounding houses, roof eaves extending past the porch to keep inclement weather out. Pots of blooming flowers placed strategically to get sun and breezes, as well as show off their bright colors to passers by. The porches looked so inviting, I just wanted to sit in one of the chairs and watch the world go by.

We stopped at a place called "Salt Lick Sausage" in Cordele, GA to get something cold to drink. This little shop looked like a convenience store, when we walked in we were met by a grocery store with a meat market, produce section, and the aisles much like any other grocery store. Laundry soap, cereal, soda pop, whatever you needed they had. I have gotten so used to going into supermarkets this little store was amazing. Such a treat.

It is times such as these that I feel fortunate. I get to see things I would never know about. I know, "It doesn't take much to entertain an idiot".

Today we are headed to Florence, South Carolina. These trucks are, supposedly, at a FedEx drop lot. We will be taking them to Monroeville, IN.

Posted with LifeCast

1 comment:

Damien said...

Hey - when our next version of LC gets to the app store you will be able to post pictures of that store you visited!

Regards
D.