Monday, September 29, 2008

Lifecast Shot Craps

I have been having trouble posting my blog since September 24th. I had to wait until I got home to update it from my computer.

So, today I am trying a new application out.

We left home at 7:30 CDT this morning. Once we got going we struggled with traffic, full to over flowing fuel bays at Love's Travel Center in Pauls Valley - waiting in a long line just to get to a fuel bay, then just trying to wade through all the traffic in Ft. Worth. I heard on a local AM radio station there were several wrecks on I-35E near Dallas. Sure was glad we didn't go through Dallas.

Once we got some personal business conducted in Ft. Worth and back on the road we had to wade through more traffic. Maybe I am just really cranky and in desparate need of an attitude adjustment but it sure seemed as though other drivers on the road wanted to get one vehicle, or more, ahead in their trek to where ever. I seemed to spend a lot of time today dodging cars.

Centerville, Texas at the Days Inn tonight and Freightliner of Houston tomorrow. Once done delivering in Houston we have to deadhead to Laredo, Texas.




-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: