Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Encountering Problems With The Cricut


Since I have not worked with the Cricut, as I had more experience with the Sizzix Side Kick, I did not know about the pressure setting on the Cricut, nor the depth of the cutting blade adjustment.

My first attempt at thick cardstock papers turned out kind of bad.

It didn't cut all the way through the paper.

















I had to cut the flowers out with the scissors.

I soon learned about the blade depth and the pressure wheel on the Cricut and I made better cuts.










My judgment went a little awry when I was trying out some of the cutting features - size wise - on the Cricut.

Oops.

















I didn't throw these away. I can tuck the circle under something and hide the opps, and with the square I can do the same thing. Hide the little mishaps and no one will be wiser.

You don't have to tell anyone.

No comments: