Saturday, January 17, 2009

Joe's Radiation For Prostate Cancer

The radiation began on Monday of this week. He's got one full week down, eight more to go.

We don't know how he will feel as he gets closer to the end of the treatment. All the things we've heard is that he will have no major side affects. He won't lose his hair or have a drastic weight loss or be sick. If this all holds true then this will be a "piece of cake". Talk about cake, what's happening at Cakewrecks http://www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com? I haven't had a chance to stop by and see what is happening. I'll have to go there and take a look at what I've missed out on.

I'm plodding away at my paperwork for 2008 taxes. Slogging away is more like it. I am making progress though.

I've been getting in some absolutely beautiful papers from Club Scrap. I've found a lot of the older collections on Ebay. What a boon to my spirits. It is almost like Christmas around here.

Well, I got one entire kit of the Science Collection. Man I just love that paper. The colors and the textures. So I had to make a 2 page layout of Joe's radiation with these papers.

I finally cut some of the paper up. Quick, get me a paper bag before I hyperventilate and faint. I don't like cutting up the papers because they are so beautiful just to look at. And they are hefty cardstock.

Well, now that I have finally given myself permission to cut up this paper, I guess it is time to get the pictures of our new grandson put on this stuff. That will be my next job. I better get at it soon or he'll be starting school before I know it.

No comments: